El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Bienvenido: BORF & MS-13 (Pussies)

Bienvenidos to my first blog. I am El Guapo and I live in Washington, DC. This city used to be called Ciudad Chocolate, pero no more. My family have been here for generations and this is our ciudad. It is my understanding that re-gentrification is happening to my barrio of Columbia Heights, but I’m ok with that. We own our house and we have enough people renting out rooms to last mucho tiempo.

Sometimes I hear stories about people not liking the Hispanics/Latinos. No entiendo this. We are lovers. You may have heard bad things about the gang MS-13 or Mara Salvatrucha. Don’t worry homies. This gang is all about the circle-jerk, entiendes? They put all the ink all over themselves, but when it comes down to it, they’re a bunch of cabrones. Entiendes? They like to please themselves. Nothing wrong with that. I have friends who wear pink, but they don’t prove their manhood by doing graffiti. They’re not pussies like BORF. That’s right.

Mira, mira. I am man. I put name on wall. Ay que lindo. (Picture BORF with pink hankerchief flayling)

My homie wrote me a text from NYC saying he had to ride a bike to his job because there was a strike. If DC transit ever pulls that shit I will LOSE IT. No chiste here homie, I don't even have a bike because it was stolen. Why do you think Hispanic dudes are always riding around in kids bikes? It's because they STOLE ours. By the way, Miguel, I know you fucking stole my bike and if I see you riding it you're going to wish you were back in Guatemala you little bitch.

Anyway, I’m not going to go here for long because I have to wake up early to work for EL HOMBRE. Just remember, BORF and MS-13 members are pussies.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo in DC

9 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice article, but wouldnt it have served better to have posted about what YOU are doing to make the situations better for your people?

I dont care either way, cause where Im from the latinos do all of the dirty work no one else will do, as long as a family of 90 dont move in next door to me in the hills they can do whatever they want.

The bigger problem in my opinion is that we talk about this war on terror, yet millions of mexicans etc move across our borders every year "undetected" conveniently.

We've all hear about the security at area 51, well what the hells the problem then? Get those people working security on the borders and we wont have to worry about orange pickin wet backs cutting people up with machetes in our own backyards.

This is the United States, not the mexican states, fkin do something about it america before you wake up and realize there is no McDonalds, there is no burger king, all there is left is taco tice and orange groves.

True? True.

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

Que? Are you really talking about area 51 in the same sentence that you're being racist? Orange Groves? I wish I had orange groves in my yard right now. I can pick better than anyone. Es bueno that you post anonymously... Put your skirt down when you're ready to talk.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

I do not hate. In fact, let El Guapo take you out for dinner. Let me make you feel like a woman.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo was up....I lyke whut ur sayin. Its so hard fo me to be around ppl. that hate salvadorians. Im realli proud of my people. Even if they are in gangs. My family is in ms-13 and im ok wit it.Peace outttt to all ma salvadorians out thurr!!!!

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur juss talkin shit yo bout ms 13 and shouldnt be

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god im from scotland guys we have our maddy's. but love our birth place and repect it dearly.
Listening to you guys make me think We know THE WORLD is what you make of it SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT
GUS

 
At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola,

e una pena ke os esteis matando...pero en fin ke le vamos a hacer.
The pity is its the mothers and little ones who suffer, thank god im not in that situation.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many legal citizens of this country need the media to explain to them the kind of strain that is going to be put on the American people if President Bush is successful in granting citizenship to upwards of 25 million ignorant voters who love Mexico and care nothing about becoming an American citizen, except for the benefits they will reap. We the American middle class will have our voices toned down to a quiet buzz.

I am a proud Texan, and I live in a neighborhood that was starting to be taken over by illegal aliens who were granted amnesty in 1989; one year after we moved here in 1988. We built a small house, and they brought their trailers and their numbers. It is now 2007 and our neighborhood is dominated by Mexicans. They throw litter in my ditch, paint the street signs in the neighborhood with gang symbols, jump kids who are walking down the road, and there is trash everywhere. This is in Magnolia Texas; a little town with very little crime rate and very few trashy people, that is until the Mexican’s who were granted amnesty started pouring in. I am finally fixing to be able to move out of this neighborhood, and I for one can tell you; these people care nothing for America because they a proud Mexican’s to the core. Our values are not the same as theirs. They profess their love for a country that is corrupt, and spit on the U.S.A.

Bush’s Secret Plan of a North American Union with Canada and Mexico which will expand our borders to include them will cause civil war in this country.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

this was a very informatics post

thank you for sharing...



Neuse River News - Oriental NC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home