El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tired at night

I used to love watching her drink red wine. She would sit at a wooden bar, legs crossed with papers under a penned hand. My presence would often remain hidden for as long as I could stand being without a kiss just so that I could see her green eyes swallow the words and her thin lips savor the grape.

Her high heels would dangle from her pedicured feet swaying like a ribbon tied to a fence. With each subtle movement her toned legs would send my eyes darting from the arch of her foot as far as her skirt would allow my eyes to go before my memory and imagination took over.

With each sip of the grape a contained pleasure that I believe only I can see as the wine is swallowed slowly enough to allow all of the taste buds a chance at glory. With each sip, her eyes widen and my gaze deepens until my presence is felt in a way that only lovers can feel each other.

I’m tired. And sometimes, I’m in no mood for feelings.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

14 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger La Cubana Gringa said...

Perhaps the sexiest thing I've ever read. Hope you find the feeling that inspires this kind of writing with someone new.

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant.

 
At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pedicured feet

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You awoke the last hormone I had in my old lady's body, guapo. Now I MUST go and get a pedicure and maybe have some wine.

Seriously, WOW!!!

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger A Margarita said...

Ah, que sexy!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said...

Oh, I so know how you feel. I am beginning to think that no matter how much time passes, re-living (and missing) the moments like this will never stop.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger GreenCanary said...

Makes me sort of not like the perfect lady sipping the wine *looking at my unpedicured feet, not dangling demurely and not stretching to toned legs*

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

...that gave me goosebumps...

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Was she doing the Jumble?

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...hot post.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Do her pedicured toenails take pride of place in your collection?

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you how feel, El Guapo, seeing as I got my ass dumped tonight.


-Genius.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Ms. Amanda Tate said...

Lovely. I'm sorry for your aching heart, and your bittersweet memories, but they are making for beautiful writing.

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I loved this post. I keep coming back to read it again and again. These Words are brilliant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home