El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Columbia

Miguel is in a bad mood.

“Mira, I can’t.”

Que pasa hombre?

“You’re in a mood again. I’m not in the mood for your mood.”

I’m not in a mood. Estoy quiet.

“You’re not fucking quiet. You’re in a mood. Estas piensando about Mercedes. You’re in a mood. Maybe you should go speak with someone.”

Ave Maria encantada….Here we go. Every time you watch The Sopranos you think I should go talk with someone. I hate that Dr. Melfi character. It’s a generic window into his soul. That’s why The Sopranos started to suck. I blame Dr. Melfi.

“Lo que sea. Whatever. You’re in a mood. Let’s just go meet girls and dance El Guapo.”

Fine. You always scare off the girls with your stupid lines.

“The nieves like that stuff hombre. I’m the Latin of their dreams.”

You’re the gardener of their dreams. They don’t like your lines. They just go home with you to piss of their padres.

“Yeah, like Meadow Soprano in Season Tres. She dated that black guy. Soy como the black guy in season three.”

Except that he went to Columbia.

“I could go to Columbia.”

You flunked out of UDC.

“I wasn’t challenged.”

Right.

“If I didn’t need you as a wing man I would punch you in the face.”

You need to stop watching that show. En serio.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

10 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

El Guapo...guess what?

I'm getting some additional tattoo work done, and I found out the artist I've been working with is GUATEMALAN!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger theinebriantgrape said...

el guapo you are top gun hombre. es la verdad.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger alwswrite said...

So what have we learned from this exercise? The lesson is two-fold: 1) Somebody needs to ration Miguel's TV time; and 2) In case of emergency, always have a backup wingman on speed dial.

Any questions?

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone named Namaste told me that El Guapo es la leche...

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger La'Tina said...

I'd like to see Miguel start a blog.

Didn't make it to pupusa sunday; damn you snow!!! I thought about it all week; what will I get pupusa con chicharon o sole queso!!!

`Fly tetas

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

Put Miguel out in a snowbank to cool his hot Latin blood.

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sopranos have no juevos - that's why they sing so high. Listen to Miguel, forget about that chick and her Brazi-leño.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Roar Savage said...

Aw, Guapo! Did you go out with Miguel? Did you have fun? Did you meet mujeres? Hate to hear you're in the dumps...

...why are you the milk?

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Casey said...

At least he's not watching the L word. Then you'd really be in trouble. On second thought...

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Roonie said...

I always lose track of you, then I find you again, and I'm sad to hear about you and Mercedes. But you're awesome, and one closed door means that another one opens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home