El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Friday, February 03, 2006

Gracias Norway!

Open letter to my new amiga, “D” from Norway.

Querida D,

Gracias for the picture you sent me this week. I very much appreciate the thought and am sure that the Norwegian founding fathers would be proud to see the Norwegian flag used in such a way. I’m glad that you took the picture indoors as I understand it to be cold in your country. Anyways, it is not necessary to send me such a picture in order for me to respond, but I do appreciate the gesture and have a newfound love for the country of Norway.

You were kind enough to list several questions for me and I will respond in the same order.

1. Thank you for the invitation, but at this time I am unable to go to Norway. Yes, from your letter I’m sure you could show a Latino how to stay warm.

2. No. Never. I’ve actually never met a Norwegian. I believe you.

3. No. I believe that to be illegal in DC.

4. Once.

5. 17.

6. That sounds interesante. I’m sure you can. But no.

7. Really? No, but I’m very impressed. Seriously, really? How is that possible?

8. Of course! I am Latino. That’s like asking Picasso if he can paint.

9. The best.

Thank you for your nine questions. In truth, I am actually a little bit scared right now. Numbers 3 and 7 made me question life as I know it, but who am I to judge what the Norwegians do in their spare time. Again, thank you very much for your picture.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

12 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i demand u tell us what she asked !

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Senor Guapo - I just thought you might be able to have some insight to this website

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

Chuck Norris is my godfather. El Guapo was born 2 months early and had to be in an incubator. Chuck Norris gave me a roundhouse kick to the face and told me to stop being a pussy. Now, because of this kick to the face, I am guapo. Gracias padrino.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

(said like Paris Hilton i.e. flat affect) "Norwegians are hot."

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

I never get letters like that . . . I think I would be scared though.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

So, does this mean I should hold off on sending my picture & questions?

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Sterculian Rhetoric said...

I've a photograph of a eunuch friend on mine standing naked at sunrise on a Tikal temple. Pining for the fjords, he is. He's the very image of Pacal (of Palenque fame).
If you can use it: 10 Quetzales, postage paid.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

Can you guess what the questions were? I am a caballero and cannot say certain things.

Please feel free to send me any pictures. Especially if they include a flag or if you are Chuck Norris.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How mysterious!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I was stationed with a guy from Norway when I lived in Italy. He was pretty cool. His name was spelled something like Joern....but pronounced URINE.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Norwegians and Canadians have many similarities, the least of which is curling, the greatest of which are #3 and #7...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home