El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Friday, January 27, 2006

Diablo: Hola El Guapo! Hola Velvet.

As many of you know, I am El Guapo. As a Guatemalan male, it is mi duty to protect the women of the world. Yo will not stand by and let women be disrespected in any way.

Recently, Velvet in Dupont, was disrespected and I volunteered to ayudar, help. I apologize in advance since this will offend some people. Please realize that El Guapo does not stand for disrespecting women.

Velvet posted these and I'm including them in chronological order so you can follow from her site:

1) Choose your Adventura: A La Velvet in Dupont
2) El Guapo to the Rescue
3) El Guapo, no, es too much!
4) Patriot Act? Si! Oh wait...No?

I, El Guapo, do not like to do things like this. Please understand this. Velvet is a delicate flower who will not be harmed when I am around.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

12 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger alwswrite said...

I have an ex-boyfriend who cold benefit from a Guapo-lashing. As payment I will cook Jewish food for you...

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I am in love with you. You are too much to resist. Mucho kisses for El Guapo.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger French Cafe said...

All women should have an El Guapo.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Closet Diva said...

el guapo,

you are too much. honestly. "please tell me your size" ? Lol.

love,
CD

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Sebastianjllo said...

This is by far the most chistoso thing I have ever read ... its up there in my lista along with "Look at my stripped shirt", man this is funny. El guapo you almost got him to admit that he wanted to stick stuff "adentro". LOL....

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sterculian Rhetoric said...

Velvet is one huge weeping and oozing Gee, and she knows it.
I like big fluffy bunnies if you must know.

Conquistadores!

So, Guapo, are these folks Heroes or Villains

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Foilwoman said...

Que macho, El Guapo. I think estoy enamorada. No, I am certain. Estoy segura, estoy enamorada.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger AlieMalie said...

effing hilarious. the best damn laugh i've had in a looong time.

cheers!
AlieMalie

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Siryn said...

Yo corazón El Guapo.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger playfulinnc said...

Mi corazon duele para El Guapo.

or

Lastima que sera puta.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Opera Gal said...

I *heart* El Guapo. I just sent this story to 5 women who also will *heart* you.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are brilliant. Both of you are brilliant and I am much amused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home