El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wondering at 2 AM

I know it’s cliché. But when I look at the stars, I wonder if you're looking at the same time. And maybe, maybe you’re thinking about me when I’m thinking about you.

That lull in conversation when your eyes draw upwards at the sky and you pause, you pause whatever you’re doing to look at the stars. I wonder if you’re looking at the same time. And maybe, maybe you’re thinking about me when I’m thinking about you.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

9 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is always hope.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. Just call her!!

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

purrrrrrrrrrr

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Chamak said...

call her please. my heart aches for u.

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Never take advice from someone who writes "u" instead of "you." A person who cannot type two extra letters is a person who can't be trusted.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The answer is yes, always, constantly. My every thought is of you. I do not eat. I do not sleep. I only think of you. Eu falto seu amor.

Sua bonita

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Namaste said...

next time, just call. (I'm a light sleeper.) tee-hee

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do Not Call her! She has not brought joy to your life El Guapo. Your pain will eventually go away and your life will be better in the long run. Stay Strong

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Chamak said...

Rebecca-
Excuse me, wanted to get my point across quickly and succintly before my crappy internet connection failed me. Content is always superior to form, no?
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home