El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sad Hombre on the Bus: Que Paso?

I saw a man on the bus today and his face was distorted with pain. His sun-weathered face trembled while he tried to hold back the tears. This was an hombre who had lost his soul.

"Que paso hombre?"

His lips tightened and he pulled his hat down over his eyes and I left him alone.

It is a very sad day in Washington DC.

Maybe next year. I need tater-tots.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

7 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aye dios mio!!! Whatever, moving on to baseball season!!!

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Opera Gal said...

you rock...nice start to your blog...read all your entries. don't forget a LOT of latinos are some of the best opera singers out there!!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Phil said...

El Guapo you were mentioned on the latest Letter To America podcast.

Muy bueno!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger DC Cookie said...

Skins jacket AND cowboy hat. Oh dear...

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

Cookie, I am starting to fall in love with the chica above named Harsha (look above). Please forgive me if I cheat on you.

Playa Phil, I am listening to Letter to America now, but I can not understand the Irish people. Is that English they speak?

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Opera Gal said...

oh great...another blogger who plays "popularity contest".
thanks.

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, was in love with Harsha, until I checked out here blog - dios mio! Unfortunately she appears to be smart. My poor broken corazon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home