El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Monday, April 17, 2006

I have

I have spent many days and countless nights wondering where you were.

I have stared into the night sky hoping that you were looking at the same stars.

I have walked by flowers without having someone to have them.

I have closed my eyes and wished there was someone to kiss me awake.

I have opened my eyes and wished they close for me to dream of you again.

I have prayed to everything and everyone I know for you to come into my life.

I have strolled the sidewalks alone with my hand feeling the need for yours.

I have wanted my heart to skip a beat without knowing why.

I have cried too many tears of loneliness while I waited for you.

And now,

Finally,

I have.

I have the woman who can make me laugh for hours on end.

I have the woman who makes me believe that kisses can be miracles.

I have the woman who can silence me with a simple glance.

I have the woman who fits me like a puzzle.

I have the woman who looks like an angel when she sleeps.

I have the woman who makes it ok by touching my hand.

I have the woman who is the firecracker of my life.

I have the woman who makes me wonder how I could have gone all these years without.

I have the woman who makes me need her every day going forward.

And now,

Finally,

Finalmente,

I have her.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

25 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww. That's so adorable

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dios mio no wander you've been so quite for all these days!
I' m happy for you El Guapo, enjoy your new found happiness!
Love always, (sigh)

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger ~ticky wicky~ said...

yes. very cute :) good luck!

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Siryn said...

*cheer*

 
At 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers :)

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Burt Likko said...

Good for you, El Guapo. Muchos alegres to you both.

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw that's so sweet... felicidades el guapo!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger HomeImprovementNinja said...

Does Miguel know that your dating his rubia? Ay carumba!

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ay, que romantico! Espero que ella te de mucha felizidad y mucho amor.

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Prom said...

Damn you you two timing Guatamalan B**rd!

And here I thought we were made for each other. It's the age difference isn't it?

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!?....tell me more, tell me more!

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

Laughing at what Prom wrote. Yes, very sweet, El G.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger The Rev said...

BARF!!!!!

Oops, sorry! My breafast just came up on me. I meant to say, how sweet!

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

about time someone discovered all the wonderful things el guapo has to give. Please do tell me, darling guapo, that she speaks espaƱol.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse the retirment from lurking to inquire as to your Guatamalen romance. Do you offer lessons? I would like for you to draft...errr...enroll my fellow for a brainwashing...err...training!

Really, you are delightful to read and felicidades.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Roar Savage said...

....You Finally Met VELVET???

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Roar Savage holy moly. I love you. That's hilarious!!!!

I was going to write, "Awwwww! Yay!" But now I can't stop laughing at crazy Roar Savage!

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh....this is so beautiful. Made my heart melt!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger theinebriantgrape said...

ditto (mel, i love you)

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger El Guapo in DC said...

In some culturas they say vomit is a sign of admiration and respect.

Of course, not your culture...

EG

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazeltov, El Guapo!

And yes, though I don't believe you need it, I personally give you permission to use the word "mazeltov" yourself, whenever you feel the situation calls for it, regardless of whether you have any Jewish ancestry.

Just be happy, okay? :)

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Diamond said...

Such wonderful sentiments (muttering what drivel underneath breath) LOL

Seriously, glad to hear you are so happy hon!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger mysterygirl! said...

Yay, El Guapo!

I hope that, despite your happiness, you will still have time to be irritated about things like bad parking jobs and the locked-up condoms at CVS.

 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many hombres (and mujeres) americanos lack the flavor, romanticism and spice that the latin people have. There's a reason they call us Latin Lovers....

Yo creo que estan celosos, Guapo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home