El Guapo in DC

I am El Guapo. The most Guapo man in all of DC. Mucho Amor

Friday, December 15, 2006

Drunk Borracho

Hola. I am muy drunk. You have may wondered by why I did not write and it is because the man has kept me down this week. "Short staffed" is what they call it , but I call it being kept down by trhe white man. The white man.

"Take one for the team."

You know what? STick it up your ass Rick. You take one for the team, hijo de una puta.

"Come on man, you have to show your people how it's done."

You know what, Rick? I will kill you! I will stomp on your face until you plead with your white New Jersey family to take you back to the basement. Don't flash that fancy assistant manager badge around me, white man.

"We have to wear many hats."

Fuck you and your hats. I don't wear hats. I am Latino and have amazing hair. IT IS NOT mi fault that you have shitty hair from your Irish ancestors. Don't be doing that tap dancing around me. I will beat you!!!

"Corporate is coming down on me."

Corporate is coming down on you because you are a douche. You are the douche of all douches. You aren't even given the bag. I hate you and hope you die a sad earmuffless death.

Mucho Amor,

El Guapo

Note to self (Written the next morning) Don't drink and blog. I won't change my original posting because it truly is ridiculous and pathetic, but I would like my parole officer to know that the wishing of death on anyone is solamente said in jest. I love all people. Except for Argentineans.

8 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger RI said...

what industry do you work in, El Guapo?

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, El Guapo. hope your hangover isn't too bad.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still love los Guatemalans, El Guapo. Even you.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd say you're ready to say "Cheers" to him at the company Christmas party! Unless, of course, this is a recap of the company Christmas party. Uh oh.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger NewYorkMoments said...

Shit, El Guapoist, there is AT LEAST one asswipe at work that I wish dead everyday. And definitely NOT in jest.

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I guess I'm not the only one who talks like an ass when I'm drunk! We love you El Guapo!

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

El Guapo, you're as funny drunk as you are sober. You should blog while pissed more often.
We love you. Alot.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

I have fallen in love with your blog El Guapo. But I must say you were kind of a dick in this one. I am white...and damn proud. Of course I understand that my life will be easier because of it but the fact that your manager is white...and that you have a parole officer....and yet you still bitch about the white makes me think you should start doing some blogging from Guatemala...or even Argentina. Just kidding.

Rick is probably an asshole, just because he is white doesn't give him the right to treat you badly but you shouldn't lower yourself to judging people like a hater. You are lover, El Guapo.

Peace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home